Before I get started with the shaming that Sherman and Leroy have been waiting all week to share with you I have to explain a little bit about what you are about to see.
1. The people in charge of taking these pictures were 7 and 11 years old so I had to make some modifications to a few of the pictures because they don’t know what “make sure the paper with the writing on it is in focus” means.
2. I can’t spell, but most of you already know that.
3. Enough said.
Dog Shaming? Forget about it. This is how dogs do it!
Sherman and Leroy shame Jen:
I personally think they let me off a little easy, I’m mean really they, have a lot of dirt on me. I guess they they wanted to spare me some of my dignity!
Now it’s your dogs turn!
Welcome to Human Shaming, a tongue-in-cheek blog hop, hosted by Kol’s Notes and My Brown Newfies!
- Grab the badge above and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- Post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #HumanShaming) , Google+ or Pinterest .
- Add a link to your photo to the links list below
- Hop around to check out other shameful humans.
get the InLinkz code