Happy Friday! I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving at that your bellies are FULL! I know mine is!
Today I’m so excited to be partnering with some of my absolute favorite pet bloggers to bring you this AMAZING giveaway just in time for the holiday season!
Joining me for this big holiday giveaway are these awesome blogs:
- Jessica at You Did What With Your Wiener?
- Ann at Pawsitively Pets
- Christina at The Lazy Pit Bull
- Elizabeth at Chronicles of Cardigan
- Kimberly at Keep The Tail Wagging
- Carol at Fidose of Reality
- Amanda at Dog Mom Days
- Jodi at Kol’s Notes
- Jessica at Beagles and Bargains
That’s a great list, right? So here’s how it works. There are 3 awesome prizes that you can enter to win:
- 1st Prize: a $200 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Prize: a $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd Prize: a Pet-Centric Gift Basket filled with goodies from Stella & Chewy’s, FullBucket, and Bonnie & Clyde Premium Pet Goods
To enter the giveaway, simply follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below. There’s one mandatory entry and 3 bonus entries.
HINT: To increase your odds of winning one of these awesome prizes, you’re going to want to visit each of the participating blogs listed above. You’ll be able to enter the giveaway on each of those blogs, and remember, the more you enter, the greater your chances of winning. Just be sure to get entered on each of the participating blogs by next Thursday night, December 3rd at 11:59pm EST.
One “finalist” will be randomly selected from each of the 10 participating blogs. All of the finalists’ names will go into a drawing, and 3 winners will be randomly selected to receive the prizes listed above. The winners will be announced on The Lazy Pit Bull Facebook page next Friday, December 4th. Be sure you’re following Christina there so you don’t miss out! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the giveaway:
Each participating blogger paid an entry fee which will be used to fund the gift card prizes. The items in the 3rd place prize package were donated by the participating brands.